B2C Delivery, Assembly, Returns
Delivery terms and conditions
Orders for deliveries within Germany can only be placed via this shop.
Orders where the value of goods totals less than Euro 100 will incur a surcharge of Euro 14.90 (plus any applicable VAT) for delivery costs.
Any costs for additional options will be displayed accordingly in the ordering process.
Delivery / assembly
We would be happy to deliver our products to the requested delivery address as quickly as possible. For successful delivery, we require precise address details and your contact details, as youmay be advised by our transport service provider or queries may arise.
We offer a number of additional options: additional services for barbecues, such as pre-assembly, delivery to the place of use.
Our delivery methods:
- Kerbside delivery in original packaging or assembled.
- Delivery to the place of use in original packaging or assembled.
- Depending on the weight and scope, delivery is made by parcel service to your home or by general cargo freight forwarding for kerbside delivery.
- In the case of delivery by a freight forwarder, lorry access to the kerbside at your address must be guaranteed. If this is not possible, you will have to pay for the last leg or a new delivery date with a different type of delivery will have to be arranged at your expense.
- Outdoorchef accepts no responsibility for stolen products or products that have otherwise been damaged following kerbside delivery.
- Delivery is not to the place of use.
- No pallets, packaging material or old barbecues will be taken back. Even after delivery, there is no separate pallet collection.
- Barbecue assembly option
- Have your new barbecue assembled and delivered to your kerbside with a freight forwarder.
- Please note that our Lugano model is only delivered with the delivery type “Delivery to place of use”.
- You will be advised by our transport service provider.
Delivery to place of use
- Delivery by a home service provider free to the place of use for the barbecue.
- The barbecue is not unpackaged. If the box is on a pallet, the pallet can be taken back free of charge on request.
- All driveways and entrances to the place of use for the barbecue must be suitable for this service. Special transport routes must be communicated to Outdoorchef in advance.
- Notification is made either by SMS, email or telephone.
- Barbecue assembly option
- Have your new barbecue delivered already assembled.
- Our Lugano model will only be fully installed on-site.
- Packaging material/pallets can be returned free of charge.
- Option to take away the old barbecue
- On request, the old barbecue can be taken away and properly disposed of.
- This is only possible if a new barbecue is delivered at the same time. This is only a step-by-step process: you can return 1 old device for each 1 new device.
If you purchased the product from a retailer, please contact their point of sale.
NO goods deliveries are accepted at our company addresses. Returns are only accepted via the service providers specified by Outdoorchef, without exception.
Returns are only accepted if we have been notified of them in advance and we have confirmed the return.
We must be notified of the return in writing:
- New products on the basis of an exchange, cancellation, incorrect or defective products: Contact form
- For guarantee queries: Guarantee query
We will then provide you with a return address. Please enclose a copy of the delivery note or the invoice with any returns so that we are able to identify the parcel. The parcel must be packed for transportation.
Gas connection/gas leak test
The barbecue user must connect the gas to the barbecue and the bottle, and carry out the subsequent gas leak test.
Terms & Conditions
For further information regarding deliveries, returns, your right of cancellation, the guarantee, etc., please refer to our General Terms & Conditions of Sale and Delivery/General Terms & Conditions.